Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Christmas in July - July 31, 2018



 Here we are!  It's July 31st.  I've presented one card for each day of July.  Usually I made sets of six unless otherwise noted.

The final count for July's Christmas Card project is 148 cards. 
 This stamp set is called Christmas Happiness.  When it was current, I didn't really use it.
After taking another look, I thought of making this just an edge view of a Christmas tree - just the tips of the needles.  Our tree has pine cones attached, and I LOVE the colored lights.

Listed in the labels it shows 2-Step stamping.  That's not exactly correct.  Each of the lights is a three stepper.  The light in black, the green section, and the bulb itself.  I then went back and added Wink of Stella on each light.

None of these 6 cards are the same.  Some have lights only on the edges and some have lights all over.  I think I like that variation the best.

There are still more Christmas cards coming!  Remember, the holiday catalog shows up on September 1st.  I'll showcase even more designs then. 

Thank you so much for following along with me each day of July! 



If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.