Monday, July 16, 2018

Christmas in July - July 16, 2018



I made only two of these pretty tree cards.  It's a retired stamp set, I'm sorry to say and I wanted to play with different ink colors for the tree.
 Above, you see Mossy Meadow and Shaded Spruce ink.  The Mossy Meadow seemed very dark to me, and not very pine tree-like. 
This tree uses Shaded Spruce ink both stamped full strength, and then stamped off to give the lighter color.  I really LOVE this color!  So perfect for trees.

The snowflake background again came from the stamp set Christmas Pines.  A little Versamark ink and some white embossing powder, and you have snow!  Voila!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List
Daffodil Delight 1/2" Ribbon Seam Binding
Daffodil Delight 1/2" Ribbon Seam Binding
[125583]
$6.95
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.