Monday, July 23, 2018

My Favorites for July's Buy 3 Get 1 Free

I had fun making this list.  When it came to the 5th choice, I just had to go back to my favorite Garden Impressions!

This sale ends on July 31st.  Take advantage while you can!


My Top 5 Favorites for the July Special Buy 3 Get 1 Free

1.Garden Impressions 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
146289s This paper is absolute beautiful! It's completely versatile for any type of card or paper project. It coordinates with a total of 11 different cardstock colors in the collection. It's absolutely beautiful paper!
2.Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper
146913s This paper is stunning. It has sheets and sheets of flowers. Roses, ranunculus, cabbage roses, and more. There are also 4 pages of frames. Two pages of flower frames, and two pages of leaf edged frames.
3.Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper
146921s This one's an easy choice. It's Christmas paper! From the catalog, I wasn't sure I'd like it, but now that I'm working with it, it's very pretty holiday paper.
4.Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
144177s This is the ONLY paper returning from last year's catalog because it was so popular! I've used it for many cards and projects. My group worked on a Stamp-a-Stack with this DSP. Do you need masculine cards? This is about all you need with a few stamps.
5.Garden Impressions 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
146289s What can I say? I'm crazy in love with this paper stack!




If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.