Friday, July 13, 2018

Christmas in July - July 13, 2018


 You're going to see a version of this card in a different form coming soon.  I've started using an online website called These Are My Stamps.  This website allows me to provide recipes for the cards.  The project with pictures and products can be printed for reference.  I really LOVE this program! 
 This card was pretty involved and I made a total of six.  I put on a Christmas movie, and just went right ahead.  I had the same problem with this card as I did the Lamppost card from a few days ago.  I had the pines stamped, and knew I wanted the Tidings piece at the bottom corner.  The card just looked so bare.  The snowflakes really did the trick.  I stamped, and then immediately stamped again for a lighter background look.
 Here's a closeup of the pine needles.  There are four die cuts stacked and offset placed over the ribbon.  I then added the pine cone piece with a dimensional and the bow to finish it of.

Here you can see the Lovely Lipstick embossing powder.  I added some glitter to give the sentiment some sparkle.

As I stamped the pine needles on the card front, I stamped the inside of the card as well.  I used my very favorite Christmas sentiment stamps that are long retired for the greetings here.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.