Monday, July 2, 2018

Christmas in July - July 2, 2018



Today I'm starting off by saying, "Christmas cards work SO much better when you have the right colors!"
All the greens on this card are from one of the new Stampin' Up! Color Collection that debuted at the beginning of June.  It's called Shaded Spruce and I LOVE this green!  You're going to see it a lot.  A LOT.
 Each ivy piece is stamped twice.  First full strength with the Shaded Spruce, then stamped off to complete the ivy leaves.  I also used Cherry Cobbler for the berries which are stamped twice as well.
Here's the around the corner piece again.  I really love this to make the insides of cards look more finished. 

There are seven of these because I wanted to try out the 2 step stamping with the Shaded Spruce color and loved it so much, I couldn't stop and made 6 more cards.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.