Friday, July 20, 2018

Christmas in July - July 20, 2018


Eighty-five!  The cards I'm featuring for today make a grand total of 85 cards so far for July. I again used one of the sheets of 12 x 12 from the new Under the Mistletoe DSP.

This should look like a wrapped present with a tag.  The red strips of embossed paper should be the ribbon around the package with a tag and bow.
 A 2 inch tag was WAY too big for this card, so after I punched the tag topper, I measured the Delicate Lace die to find the width and cut the tag down to that size. 
 The bow comes from a birthday stamp set, and the sentiment below comes from a stamp set called Ready for Christmas.
Where did that bow come from?  Picture Perfect Birthday!  It's a two-step stamp
It was actually my second option because I can't find my Bow Builder punch!  It's gone missing.  It will turn up, but now I had to find another option.
When using two sentiments at a time, line them up on the grid paper, and stamp away! I also used Around the Corner here for the corner pieces.  I really love that stamp set!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.