Sunday, July 15, 2018

Christmas in July - July 15, 2018



This card uses a lot of Stampin' Up! ink.  The hat itself was 4 different colors, the scarf and pipe each used 3 different ink colors, and the scarf used two.  Talk about Multi-step stamping!  I've made these melting snowmen before.  The first time I saw them was a card I received from my niece.  It was really adorable.  I took my stamp set from a different company, and made my own. 

I made 11 of these cards.  It's easy to do the multi-step stamping when you just keep stamping.  There also are no dies to the stamp set, so after I stamped all the hats and scarves my recliner was the perfect spot to do some fussy cutting.

Total cards so far:  69


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.