Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Christmas in July - July 25, 2018



 I've featured the Four Panel cards a few times this year and here they are again!  I wanted to play with the new Under the Mistletoe DSP. 
 I used the very last bits of my Red sparkle trim on these cards.  It wasn't quite enough to make bows, so I just free formed and attached them under the merry Christmas.
 Why am I showing 3 pictures of the same card?  I used all different placements for the different patterns on the paper.  You'll have to pick which one you like best.
 I have all the measurements for this technique.  Leave your email in the comments, and I will send it to you. 
Four Panel cards can be used for Birthday cards (shown previously), Christmas Cards, Thank you cards.  Just about any type of card you could imagine!

I usually feature a Santa card on July 25th.  I always send one to my teacher friend for her kids.  I have an idea for a Santa series.  They will be featured soon.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.