Saturday, July 28, 2018

Christmas in July - July 28, 2018



Frame.  I don't know what else to call this card technique.  I received a swap using the frame, and this is my first try.  
 The stamp set is the same as yesterday.  This is the ornament grouping from Jar of Cheer.  It is usually showcased inside the jar.  I thought the frame would be perfect with it.  I added the Trio punch on the corners for more detail.
 This is a closer look at the framed image.  I used the new watercolor pencils and added Wink of Stella because Christmas ornaments MUST be sparkly! 
You should be able to see the sparkle on the picture below.

Again I'm going to recommend using aqua painters with the Watercolor Pencils.  I'm much happier with the result.  The blender pens tend to make the paper pill, and the look isn't as smooth.
It's great to have a deeper color selection!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.