Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Christmas in July - July 18, 2018




You don't usually see all white cards from me.  This one is special.  I spent most of the other day watching HSN's craft day, and got the idea for this card.  
 I'm showing 3 pictures because each one highlights a different part of the card.  The picture above shows that this is an easel card.  It fits perfectly in a regular A2 envelope but when opened and placed behind the 'stopper', stands up!  It also takes a bit more cardstock than a regular card, but it's so stunning - I will make more of these in different designs.
 In this picture, you can see the silver embossed Season's Greetings, and the silver foil I used to make an accent piece.
Here you can see the entire card - especially the top.  When the card sits up, you can see the snowflake topper.

You'll see this card again.  I made it for a very special purpose. 


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List
2-Way Glue Pen
2-Way Glue Pen
[100425]
$4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.