Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Christmas in July - July 4, 2018




This stamp set Merry Patterns was one of my favorites this last year.  A big frustration is that it was not in the Holiday catalog, and was only released in mid-December (as I remember) for Hostesses.  It's really a gorgeous stamp set with lots of possibilities.

I made 5 of these cards, and copied exactly a card I had for sale at my Craft Fair booth in April.  It's definitely a multiple stamp card.   The candles alone take 4 different stamps to complete, and the 'tis the season piece takes 2 stamps to complete.  I've stayed with the red and green - but you'll see this again in jewel tones.  I envision wines and purples and blues. 

 I hope you enjoy this card.  I really love the design. 





If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.