Saturday, July 21, 2018

Christmas in July - July 21, 2018



Today I'm featuring the current Under the Mistletoe paper, and the edgelit from the Delicate Lace dies.   The stamps are retired, and called Wrapped in Warmth.  Christmas, plaids, knitted things...  all warm and snuggly!
 I made three of these cards, and just had to stop.  Old Olive is just not my color.  Unlike Shaded Spruce (LOVE LOVE LOVE!) that has a lot of blue in it, this Old Olive just has too much yellow for me.

The mittens come from a retired punch.  They're just the perfect size for this card.

In addition to the Under the Mistletoe I used the 'ladder' die from the Stained Glass dies.  It peeks out just enough and adds a pretty edge.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.