Thursday, July 12, 2018

Christmas in July - July 12, 2018


I Photoshopped this card!  Even thought I stamped so very carefully, I still had two smudges.
 I didn't want to waste the card (It will be kept for samples), and I knew I could fix it on the computer.  I again used the Tufted embossing folder and instead of pearls, used rhinestones this time.

I made only one of these to add to my Christmas in July total.  There will be more.

Initially the label was stamped in Cherry Cobbler but I scrapped that one.  I used the markers in Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler to color the stamp.  Trees have to be green!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.