Sunday, July 29, 2018

Christmas in July - July 29, 2018



 This is also a long retired stamp set.  I've made many cards with it.  Today I'm featuring a simple design.  The star is stamped in Crumb Cake.  The "Let Earth Receive Her King" is stamped in Cherry Cobbler.  It shows beautifully.  As all the ink dried, the Crumb Cake became lighter, and the Cherry Cobbler became darker.  It was perfect!
I added a bit of ribbon, and the Trio punch on the top for detail.

As with the last few sets there are six cards in this set.  I'll have the total cards in a few days.  Get ready!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.