Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Christmas in July - July 24, 2018



I'm recycling another favorite today.  The proper name of this technique is Triple Time stamping, but I call it Triple-Double stamping since I used a 2 step stamping technique.

Below I've added a link to my other craft blog with all the measurements. 
 I added dimensionals between the layers which makes the card very  thick.  I would advise just using adhesive and not dimensionals. 
Instead of stamping on the center piece, I used some of my precut Merry Christmas pieces I made in January with my Scan and Cut.

Here is a vertical version of the card.  This Merry Christmas sentiment was punched and matted with the Pretty Label punch.
 These cards really have new life for me since the Color Revamp!  I have a great green to use for pines.  My only lament is that it wasn't available when these stamps were current.  Shaded Spruce is such a perfect pine needle color!
 You're going to see it again on some upcoming cards.


Click HERE to read my post with all the measurements and more about this Triple Time Stamping Technique. 


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.