Monday, July 9, 2018

Christmas in July - July 9, 2018



Here's another card I saw on either Facebook or Pinterest.   As you've probably seen, this technique is called an Eclipse Card.  Don't ask me where it got the name - I really don't know.
 This card is by no means perfect, and I'm going to make more of these.  As of today, there is only 1 so far.  I made some mistakes in stamping - so I'm going to clean those up and keep this one as a sample.
Here you can see a side view to see the letter separation more clearly.

Up to today, July 9th, I've already got 40 Christmas Cards made and ready to go!  After they get their picture taken, I sign them from my husband and me.  They then get place in envelopes and sealed.  All I have to do when it's time is to add addresses and return addresses.  It all adds up to no stress.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.