Sunday, July 8, 2018

Christmas in July - July 8, 2018




This was another card I saw on Pinterest - but the number of reindeer was all wrong!  After making sure I had them all, making this card turned out to be lots of fun.  I cut the bottom of the card front and then used an embossing folder.
Here's another example of a non-traditional color for a Christmas card.

I made only one of these so far, and I'll make quite a few more.  After working out the technique, I can make many!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.