Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Christmas in July - July 11, 2018


This card I'm presenting today has a lot of detail and is actually quite easy.  Die cuts, and embossing folder, and a little stamping.  That's it!


At the bottom, right above the Product List, look for "Print Recipe" for detailed directions on this simple card. 

I die cut two of the Shaded Spruce lace pieces, and the white label.  I also used Shaded Spruce to stamp the Noel from the Christmas Pines stamp set. 

Click on the picture for a closer view of the embossing on the strip of Whisper White.  It's from the Tufted embossing folder.  It's so pretty!  You're going to see it often.  I added some pearls where the lines crossed for an added touch.

I hope you like this card as much as I do.  It's highly detailed (just the way I like my cards), but so very easy.  

As I've been making multiples for Christmas in July, I made six of these cards.  
I'll post a total in a few days.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.