Sunday, July 1, 2018

Christmas in July - July 1, 2018



Here we go again!  It's Christmas in July.
I had a moment when I thought I might skip doing this for 2018 - but changed my mind.  Now I have more cards I want to make than days in July! 

I'm starting out with some retired items.  Maybe you have these stamps - and if you don't you can certainly substitute and get the same look.

The DSP for this card is called Presents and Pinecones.

If you look closely, I used the Ribbon Border punch.  I came late to the party with this punch and have made up for it by using it all over!  It's great for adding a little border to the edge of a piece. 

As always, my very favorite Merry Christmas stamp. 
It has also been long-retired but I love it so much I will continue using it.

I made 6 of these cards.  Why 6 you ask?  For a few reasons.  When I cut 3 pieces of cardstock bases, I get 6 card bases and it's quick and easy to continue stamping once you've started!  Plus, I give out many Christmas cards every year so I need to add to my stash.

Stop by every day to check out the Christmas cards!




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.