Friday, July 27, 2018

Christmas in July - July 27, 2018



Ahhhh  Christmas trees!  I love Christmas trees! We don't keep our big tree up all year, but I have Christmas trees around my house all year long.  My grandma's ceramic tree has pride of place.  I don't keep it plugged in all year, but it's out there.

The stamps come from a retired set Jar of Cheer.  This tree just needs to be made into a snow globe! 
 After stamping and watercoloring the tree, I embossed the card with the Softly Falling folder since it just needed that additional 'something'. 

I added tiny colored rhinestones for lights, and a larger rhinestone for a star.  The Wink of Stella is so hard to see.  I've added the sparkle to the snow inside the jar.
I've said it before...  having the right colors makes all the difference!  An aquapainter and Shaded Spruce is the perfect combination for a Christmas tree!

I also have an idea for using this tree with the Varied Vases.  I'm afraid it's going to be too big, but I want to give it a try.

Keep a look-out for tomorrow!  I've got another version using Jar of Cheer.  



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.