Monday, July 23, 2018

Christmas in July - July 23, 2018



 I'm featuring two greens on this card because ivy greens are much darker and shinier than evergreen needles. 
The stamp set is still a favorite of mine called Watercolor Winter.  I've made many cards from it over the years.  This is an updated version with new dies and a new technique.

 I used the Stitched Die to cut out a piece from the base and used my Stamparatus to stamp all of the holly and berries pieces.  I used the Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler markers to color then stamp the holly pieces.
 The evergreen needles were stamped in Garden Green randomly to cover the background.  I cut a piece of real red from the layering dies to frame the holly and berries.

The new stamp set Around the Corner is featured on the inside of the card. 
This set of six cards is very special!  There are now 100 cards for July so far!  We'll have to see how many I end up with by the 31st.
100 Christmas Cards in July.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.