Saturday, June 30, 2018

Galaxy!

Galaxy painting of late has been all the rage.  There are YouTube videos galore.  The best one I found was from a YouTuber I watch regularly called Maremi SmallArt.  Love her!  I like listening to her accent too.  You just can't be in a bad mood after listening to her work on a project.  I could almost come away with a background I maybe liked. 

I digress.

Stampin' Up has introduced stamps that give us the Galaxy effect without watercoloring!  YAY!
 Here is my first creation.
It's SO easy!  Get out the sponge daubers, and your purples, blues, and reds.  Sponge on the color in random patterns, and stamp!




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.