Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Abstract Impressions and Garden Impressions DSP. I am in LOVE!

Quite a few years ago, Stampin' Up! had a watercolor paper called Painted Petals.  I loved that paper so very very much - and I'm grateful as well because it started my Stamp Club!
 I think I've found its equal.  I LOVE the Garden Impressions DSP (Designer Series Paper) and the stamp set so much! 
 Get ready - you're going to see it very often this year! 

 These two cards, above using Shaded Spruce as the background and Flirty Flamingo flowers - and the card below uses Gorgeous Grape as the paper and flowers were showcased in two places.  First at my retirement party, (Stampin' Up! Retirement) and at our New Catalog Launch event.

 Isn't this paper absolutely gorgeous?
 I hope you love this paper as much as I do!  It's so beautiful, and has so many possibilities!
 Almost unlimited paper combinations and possibilities!

 These two, above and below show more than the blues... Mango Melody, Soft Seafoam, Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral....   so pretty!

This was the card I featured at the New Catalog Launch.  It uses none of the DSP - just the stamp set and a punch.

 These are not finished - they still need a sentiment and a little sparkle.  I just wanted to show what the die cut looked like with just some sponged ink to add color. 


 On this Happy Birthday below I used the DSP and die cut the Happy Birthday, then used the 'scrap' as a mat.  I then embossed the bottom piece to give it some dimension.

I hope you enjoyed this little tour of the new Garden Impressions DSP, and the stamp set Abstract Impressions. 
Some of my card designs were inspired by Linda Allen, a fellow demo.  They really caught my attention, and then I made them my own. 



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.