Thursday, June 28, 2018

Abstract Impressions One Sheet Wonders

I haven't made One-Sheet Wonders in a long time!  I used to make them constantly.  As you've seen recently, I really LOVE the Impressionist Suite from this catalog!

So, I started with one sheet of Whisper White, and stamped it full!
The purple flower colors are:  Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, and Rich Razzleberry.  The leaves are Granny Apple Green stamped off, and Pear Pizzazz.  I also added Pool Party flowers as filler.
Sentiment:  Itty Bitty Greetings
 Once cut, you end up with four card fronts! 
 I used Around the Corner again to help make the card interior more interesting.
Sentiment: Treat Time
The Tulle ribbon has a little sparkle!

Sentiment:  Seasoned with Kindness
Sentiment:  Hand Delivered

From one 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper, I've got 4 cards, an Anniversary, Thinking of You, Happy Birthday, and a congratulations card.  Completely different occasions - one stamping.  I used the dies from Stitched Labels Framelits to add sentiments and some interest.  I also used the floral die cut on the Anniversary and congratulations cards to add more detail.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.