Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Big Wishes - Birthday

Color is the word for these birthday stamps.  In the catalog they have the image stamped in black.  I made my first stamp with a solid color as well, and hated it!

 I then turned the stamp over and used sponge daubers to add color.  I completed only one so far - and the next two images are waiting for their cards.  The color variations really add something to these images.
 Colors used on Enjoy Today:  L to R:  Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape.

Colors used on this Happy Birthday:  Gorgeous Grape, Call Me Clover, and Lovely Lipstick.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.