Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Stamparatus Showcase and ATC

I have a Stamparatus.  I LOVE my Stamparatus!  I showed 3 demonstrations of the Stamparatus at our New Catalog Launch.  Here are two ways to use the Stamparatus.

First, I showed the template stamping in order to make this wreath.
This wreath card would be IMPOSSIBLE to stamp without the Stamparatus.  (In my opinion.)  Following some demonstrators lead, I made a template and have made many of these wreaths.  You'll see them pop up here as we go. 

Then, I showed the two plates and four stamping surfaces with the Hello stamp.
This stamp set is called Ready to Layer.  I loved it the moment I saw it too.  *Wow, I've said that a lot with this new catalog.  There are many things to love about the new catty!
This is actually one of my ATC swaps ready to go for the end of the month  I sponged 3 of the new In-Colors Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, and Pineapple Punch on the background carefully blending them so I didn't get any lines.  I then stamped the HELLO using all the In-Colors except the Pineapple Punch.  I was afraid it wouldn't show as well as the other 4.
Stamped Colors:  Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick

With two plates, and 4 sides on the Stamparatus, you can line up these four stamps one time, and stamp away!

SPECIAL OFFER:  Order the Stamparatus from me, and I will send you the template for making the wreath above.  It can be used with almost any stamp that will fit within the space given. 



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.