Sunday, October 14, 2018

Halloween Fun and Treat Packaging

Yes!  I'm still here.  This is the 30th year I've taught school.  It's a pretty good year so far and with grading papers and a million meetings, my craft blogging always takes a hit.

Yes, I'm still creating, and now you get to see a few things I've worked on recently.

 I saw this idea online with the cauldrons, and found pumpkins as I searched for the cauldrons.  This Friday, October 19th I'm working with my dear friend Zandra at her Art Studio to offer this class to those who wish to make some cute treat packaging for kids or grand kids for Halloween!
 These two pictures show the Mini Take-Out box.  It's VERY tiny, but still holds a bunch of Hershey's Kisses!
 Here are 3 ideas for making the 2x2 inch clear boxes.  I placed strips of paper inside and added some fun paper on the outside.



Here you can see three more of the ideas for the pumpkins and cauldrons.  I used cookie sticks and the Stampin' Up! papers and dies to decorate.

If you're in the area, check out my Event on Facebook to attend! 



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.