Saturday, October 20, 2018

Christmas Lights!

Oh!  I LOVE Christmas tree lights!  I miss the old bulbs from my childhood that used to make noise when they were lit on the tree.  I used to lie on the sofa in the back living room with Christmas music on the stereo, reading with only the light of the tree in the room.  I miss that so much.

 This first card is pretty simple and clean.  I stamped the light string just 3 times, colored the lights with markers, and added Wink of Stella to make them sparkle.  The stamp and die cut are popped with dimensionals, and the greeting is stamped in Gorgeous Grape. 

Layering up this card was lots of fun!
I cut the sentiment, and made a scalloped backing for it as well as two banners to place behind it.
I also added many more strings of lights!  So much fun!
 On the inside I stamped just 3 for a greeting continued from the card front.  Lots of Wink of Stella for sparkle!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.