Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Buffalo Check Shirt Christmas

This is another card I CASEd after I saw it on Pinterest.  Of course, it's not the same.  I added some detail and changed a few things.

 This looks so much like a shirt my Dad would wear. 

I used a black card base for this card, but you could also use Early Espresso.  It would work well with the acorns and buttons.
 Be sure to ink up the Buffalo Check stamp VERY well with the Black Memento Ink.  I stamped two pieces.  One for the background, and one for the pocket. 
I added this piece on the interior of the card just because that print was so hunter-like and woodsy, it seemed to need a bit more than just a white interior.  Details, details!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.