Sunday, October 21, 2018

Merry Christmas Series

I don't normally do this, but I want to SERIOUSLY recommend the stamp and die bundle I'm featuring on this page.  It has everything you need for stamped greetings on Christmas cards and Die cuts you can use as greetings.  The fonts are beautiful!  

Each of these cards features foil and/or glimmer paper.

This DSP from the Holiday catalog doesn't need much.  I really love the photo paper.  Just add some details, and you've got a really beautiful card.

Here's another example of beautiful designer paper.  I added the three colors of glimmer paper to this as well as a lace die cut on the edge.  

You'll see the Dashing Deer again this season - this is the first time I've played with it.  I used some Real Red cardstock to cut the Merry, and the copper glimmer paper for the rest as well as the Buffalo Check for the background.  It still needs something, I just don't want to go overboard with it.




 Here is a view of the inside of the card.  Merry Christmas Wishes!




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


Product List
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.