Friday, October 19, 2018

Christmas Poinsettias

Such a strange thing... I LOVE to craft with Poinsettias.  I dislike them intensely in my house!  No, it's not because I have cats.  I do think they're beautiful - I just don't like them in my house.  I know...a very strange thing.

In addition to the Peaceful Poinsettia Bundle, I used the greetings from Timeless Tidings. 
 This card has many layers.  Some you can see, and some you have to search for.
 Here you can see the matching Shaded Spruce die cuts.  Details, details, details!  I really like this card.  Every time I run into it on my craft desk it makes me happy.
The interior of the card is stamped with pieces from the Timeless Tidings Stamp set.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

Product List
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.