Friday, June 30, 2017

Tranquil Tulips Hostess Stamps

I really love this stamp set.  My mother is a big fan of tulips.  When my parents were traveling in the Netherlands, she bought directly from the supplier and had them shipped.  Enough to plant the entire front yard - and they live out in the country!

So even if my flower love leans to daffodils, I am completely in love with this stamp set!

This stamp set is another Two-Step stamping set.  I have been stamping off the solid background images to give dimension on a flat stamping surface.  Because these are photopolymer stamps, lining up the top image is a breeze! 
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.