Saturday, July 1, 2017

Christmas in July - Peace this Christmas


Here we go!  Are you ready?  I am again working very hard in my craft room on Christmas in July cards!

I'll showcase one each day for July.  Check back every day at 7:00 a.m. CST to see some great Christmas card ideas!

This card is a combination of returning and new products available in the current catalog.  I used new Designer Series Paper (DSP), and new ribbon.  The holly stamps and punch as well as the sentiment are returning from the last Christmas catalog.

I do LOVE the double bows!  Contact me on how to make them!

Stay tuned!
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.