Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Christmas in July - Christmas Jars


Here are those Christmas Pines again!
This card is definitely going to be a part of this year's Christmas Stamp-A-Stack!  I'm going to change it just a bit.  It's SO cute!
I used the Holly embossing folder to add some interest to the background, and some jute twine around the mouth of each jar.

Now that I look at this card on my screen, it doesn't look like much.  Really not sure why because it was really great in person!

You're probably asking yourself why do I talk about my cards in the past tense?  A few reasons, actually.  First, I've already made them and have moved on to the next card.  Second - as soon as I make a Christmas card, I sign it and seal it in an envelope.  That way when it's time to send out cards, I just have to attach 3 things....  a stamp, a return address label, and a label for who receives it.  I keep everyone's name in a database and just print the labels!  The remaining cards go to neighbors and coworkers.  Quick!

Definitely give this one a try.
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.