Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Christmas in July - Deck the Halls


Merry Christmas in July!  Today is July 25th, just 5 months until Christmas Day.

This stamp set (Bundle) is called Carols of Christmas.  It's a preview set from the upcoming Christmas catalog.  It is available for order on August 1st.  This is the first card I made with this stamp/die bundle.
**I didn't think I'd like the set - but I LOVE it!  It is Christmas after all.
 I've seen many samples from other demonstrators, but I hadn't seen any like this, so I gave it a shot.
 Here you've got a close-up of the top of the card showing one of the framing dies. Below is the bottom view.  It's one die - line it up and run through your Big Shot twice. 
 I used my markers to make the ornaments, and the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line them up with the top sentiment. 
The small ornaments are attached with the small dimensionals.  LOVE them too!

Stay tuned!  I have a few more cards to preview from this set in the coming days. 
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.