Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Christmas in July - Warm Wishes


 I really enjoy that saying - Warm wishes and mistletoe kisses.  It just makes me smile. 
I embossed the background with the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I really like this!  One folder with two effects.
Do you want it to look like there's heavy snow falling?  Use it as I did here - with most of the 'snow' at the top.
Do you want a look that it's already snowed and there are just a few flakes still falling?  Turn the cardstock around.  It's a very cool thing.

I didn't want to use ribbon on this card so I used the Bow Builder punch to add a paper bow instead of a ribbon bow.
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.