Sunday, July 2, 2017

Christmas In July - Christmas Greetings


This card is just a one layer card - but not boring in any way!  (In my opinion, of course.)  I saw this stamp set in the holiday catalog for 2016, and didn't bite on it until the very end so this is my first time using it!  Shame on me, I know!
I used Tranquil Tide, a new In-Color for 2017-2019 for the greens on this card.  The tree, the sentiment, and Santa's tote are colored with the Blender Pen and the Tranquil Tide ink.

You're going to see this stamp set more often!  I see embossing... frames...  lots of ideas!
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.