Thursday, July 6, 2017

Christmas in July - Santa's Shiny Sleigh

 I've got some tips before you get to see the card.  I showed this the other day - use cardboard and clothespins to secure your images for heat embossing.  Save your fingers!
 Above you can see 4 sleighs I worked on at once.  I actually made 6 cards and worked through the images and steps like an assembly line. 
 I stamped the reindeer in Early Espresso, and used Soft Suede on the sponge dauber to add some color on the Crumb Cake card stock.  Below, I used the Basic Black and Soft Suede markers to add details on hooves and noses.
 Though I made 6 cards, I stamped and die cut 12 reindeer.  They will be used for other cards or elements on something!  They will definitely not go to waste.
 I LOVE this stamp so much!  It's long retired (so sad) and I was lucky to get one.  You'll see it often this month.  It fits the new Pretty Label punch so beautifully!

And here is the completed card.  So many elements and details, and very stunning!  Hopefully treasured as well.

 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.