Monday, July 3, 2017

Christmas in July - Silver Bells


I didn't use the Seasonal Bells stamp set very effectively last year (or at least I thought I didn't).  SO, this year it will get more attention.
I stamped the bell designs on the silver foil paper with the Archival Ink.  I then cut one gold bell in half to make a gold shadow behind the silver pieces.

The Happy Christmas is heat embossed with the red glitter embossing powder, and die cut with the banner.  Everything is lifted off the embossed background with dimensionals.
 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.