Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Thank You for my Dear Friend Barb

 My dear friend Barb never forgets my birthday - and I'm very grateful.  She was here to visit a few weeks ago, and we went out for lunch with a friend she brought, and went out to do some shopping.

 While we were out shopping, she picked up a gift card for me.  I'd been seeing some lovely cards made with the new hostess stamp set, and I thought this would be the perfect Thank you card for her!
 Barb does love her flowers!  Her gardens always look so pretty.  Here you can see the envelope.

Don't the tulips just look amazing?  This is a two-step stamping set, and for the background piece on all the tulips, I stamped off once, and stamped the foreground image full strength.  I also stamped the leaves this way to give a sense of depth.

HOW do you go about getting this beautiful tulip stamp set for yourself?  There are a few different ways.  One, hold a stamp group with some of your friends with orders totaling $150.  Two, order $150 in Stampin' products.  (It isn't difficult.)  Three, sign up as a demonstrator with me, and you can order them as demonstrable product!  So many choices!

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.