Monday, June 26, 2017

Climbing Orchids Love

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this stamp set!  Truthfully, I didn't think I would, and wouldn't get any use out of it.  WRONG!  I was WRONG!

After playing around with the stamps a bit, I found I like the orchids cut out as three pieces, then assembled with dimensionals.  They look more realistic to me. 

 I used one of the new In-Colors, Tranquil Tide for the background and flower centers.  Stamp the images, die cut, and assemble!
 The picture below I took without flash so you have a better view of the dimension afforded by die cutting out each piece separately.

 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.