Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Dual Purpose Card: Celebrate Citizenship and 4th of July

I made this card for a family relative that recently got her citizenship!  We were so happy for her!  My husband and I went through the same process, and can appreciate the journey!

This card actually came together very quickly.  Die cuts, a bit of stamping, some adhesive and voilá!  You have a very cute flag card.
You can't see it in the picture, but I used Wink of Stella to give the stars some sparkle.

Take off the sentiment and you have a fantastic 4th of July card!  

 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.