Thursday, June 22, 2017

Coffee Birthday Card

 OH! I had fun with this card!

First, a discovery made by a fellow demonstrator - the little cups are cut from the DSP with the small travel cup die!

Then - I've discovered my newest favorite Happy Birthday stamp!  I love this image.  Be prepared to see it often! 
 I've discovered the joys of lattes within the past year.  My friend will receive this card for her birthday already knows the joys of the coffee!  When I saw this set in the new catalog, I knew it was right up her alley. 
 The coffee beans were perfect to run down the side to add something to the inside.

Like I said - so much fun! 
 
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.