Saturday, June 24, 2017

Text ya' Birthday!

When I first saw this stamp set in the new catalog, I LOVED it!  Yes, I text.  NO!  NEVER when I'm driving. 

The next thing I noticed (you can see on the card) was a piece that said, "crappiest of birthdays to you!"  WHAT!?  Then I realized there's another piece that goes with it...  it fits with my silly sense of humor.  I still think it's funny, and I've been looking at it in the catalog for awhile.
 Here it is:
 I just think that's funny - so much like those compilations of texts gone wrong. 

Then, here's my new favorite Happy Birthday stamp!  It comes from the Celebrate You stamp set on p. 72 of the catalog.  LOVE it!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.