Thursday, June 8, 2017

Mystery Card Challenge #1

 Last Sunday I introduced this idea CASEd from another demonstrator, Faith Steinberg.  The first challenge was to use the Sunshine Sayings stamp set and the Pool Party cardstock.

This is the card I designed.  I used a little Bermuda Bay to ink the edges of the pieces, and the new Pretty Label Punch.

 Sunshine sayings has a set of dies that go with it, so I used two, and a bit of Pool Party satin ribbon.


SO, with the first challenge finished, here is Challenge #2.
 The stamp set Sprinkles of Life has a punch that coordinates.  Check back to see my creation with this stamp set, punch, and cardstock color!

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.