Sunday, June 11, 2017

Mystery Challenge #2

 Good Morning!
Here is my card for the 2nd Mystery Card Challenge.  This time I had the Sprinkles of Life stamp set to work with, and the cardstock color Flirty Flamingo.  This is what I came up with.

 I got out some of the DSP that coordinated with the Flirty Flamingo, and added the Chocolate chip layer.  If you're having strawberry ice cream, chocolate goes with it perfectly!  There are quite a few sentiments with this stamp set, but not one that worked with an ice cream cone.

I added the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the Classic Label punch.


 On to the next challenge! 
Here I have the Stylized Birthday stamp (LOVE that one!) and the cardstock color Dapper Denim.
Stay tuned!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.