Saturday, June 3, 2017

Opening Doors....

 I can tell this stamp set will be a favorite.  I can already think up lots of ideas for Christmas cards with this stamp set!  Sure, it helps that there are Christmas themed pieces included, but even if it didn't I would add other pieces to make this a Christmas door.

I also have to say - I really LOVE the wood grain paper! 

 The card above is the one we're using today for our New Catalog Launch party!  I've already cut and colored all the pieces so all our ladies will have to do is attach them in the arrangement of their choosing.

This next card uses one of the fall pieces and a different arrangement of the different elements available.

Here it is!  My Christmas card.  I water colored the door instead of using the wood grain paper to show some different things you can do with this stamp set.  SO many options!

This tag would be GREAT for the addition on a housewarming gift.  It opens to a sentiment.
 Here is a blue door - just because I couldn't resist.  I'm sure I'm going to eventually make a purple door too!  Stay tuned!

 I used so many colors making these pieces - especially in the wreaths - I am listing them below for reference, but they're not in the products list.  

Contact me to get order numbers, or take a look at the online catalog you can click into below.
Main colors: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Emerald Envy, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Berry Burst,
Elegant Eggplant. 


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.