Sunday, June 18, 2017

Mystery Card Challenge #4

 I forgot to take a picture of the choices for this challenge (it was a little crazy around here for a bit) and then we were out of town.... but we're back! 

Even though I didn't take a picture of the challenge pieces, they were:  Stamp set:  Wood Words, and cardstock color:  Tempting Turquoise. 

 Here's the card front.  There are so many amazing images in this stamp set - I just filled up the front of the card and distressed the edges.  There was a really cute Thank You that fit perfectly in the circle.  The set also has lots of other fun words that fit into the shapes.  I didn't even use any of the die cuts.  There are lots of options for this set!
 One huge benefit with this stamp set is you can use the background stamp to decorate the inside of your card.  This idea came from a fellow demonstrator in my group, Robin Smith.  Thanks Robin!  I love this idea!

The first few challenges, I took the challenge pics on a white background which didn't work so well.  In an endeavor to make that better (and easier on the eyes) I'm trying to use some colored backgrounds.  Seems to help!
 Here are the next choices for the Mystery Challenge #5.  I have planned a picture tutorial for this next card set .....  stay tuned!


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.