Sunday, May 14, 2017

Unfinished - Preview

I'm working with two stamp sets that are retiring at the end of May.  There is another long-retired stamp set just like these I use for Christmas trees.  All the little words form a Christmas tree - and I add ribbon, and sequins, and lots of fun things.

 That's what I'll do with these pieces.  They have a lot of versatility.  All I did so far is line up the stamps on my Whisper White card stock, block them up, and stamp!  As you can see, you can make a MILLION of these very quickly!  Just clean off the stamps, and re-ink in any color you wish.
 So, this is as far as I am with these.... stay tuned for the finished cards!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.