Thursday, May 18, 2017

Father's Day Card

 I'm still playing with my new program Photoshop 15 and learning so much!

This set is soon to be retired, Nailed It.  It has some fantastic masculine card options.  I saw a few samples like this, and added some details to make this card all my own. 

This is a card we're making for my May club date.  It uses quite a few techniques.

 After stamping the tools in black, and die cutting them, I then stamped the handles of the saw and hammer on a piece of the new wood paper pack.  A little fussy cutting, and voila! wood handles on the tools.  I used the watercolor pencils on each of the metal pieces of the tools, and also the handle of the screwdriver.

The only embellishments in addition to the embossed silver foil are the two metallic elements on the hexagonal Happy Father's Day piece.  The silver foil embossed beautifully in the Dynamic Textured Impressions folder!  It added the perfect touch to the gray background.

 Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.